Last updated: August 27, 2019
- On the Website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com or at # 320 – 1080 Mainland Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6B – 2T4.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, tags and scripts, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you may provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), operating system, browser type and browser version.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (See “Behavioural Remarketing” below).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website.
- To monitor the usage of the Website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data (e.g. the order form, registration form, etc.), follow the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send, and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you, if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
https://concussionhome.com/terms-conditions/ and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk protection.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
- To protect against legal liability.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your province, state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to Canada and process it there.
We may, from time to time, employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate or support our business, provide products or services on our behalf, perform Website-related services or assist us in analysing how the Website is used (the “Service Providers“).
These Service Providers will have access to your personal information for the sole purpose of performing the foregoing tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may, from time to time, use Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of the Website, including, without limitation, Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google“) that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on -https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc. (“Twitter“).
You can opt-out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook“).
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc. (“Pinterest“).
You can opt-out from Pinterest’s interest-based ads by enabling the “Do Not Track” functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions at the following site: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
We may provide paid products and/or services on or through the Website, in which case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies. These third-party payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The third-party payment processors we work with are as follows:
- Apple Store In-App Payments
- Google Play In-App Payments
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (e.g. the order form, registration form, etc.). You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we may collect your data (e.g. the order form, registration form, etc.). You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com
- Location Data. You can enable or disable location services when you use the Website at any time by way of your device settings.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Please see “Behavioural Remarketing” above for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password strictly confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
TTSP Innovations Inc.
#320 – 1080 Mainland Street,
Vancouver, B.C. V6B – 2T4 or at email@example.com